Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:03 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Batch / Bulk Processing, Please!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5134
1) Wouldn't it be great if you could load an entire set of files into a playlist-like menu, lets say to mix an album or a bunch of songs down, and Sonar would just crunch those numbers all by itself? The mixes could be saved to a folder as part of the process, ready for mastering. 2) On the topic of...
- Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:15 am
- Forum: General Sonar - X1, X2, Producer, Home Studio
- Topic: Losing tracks during Fast Bounce.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3539
Hi guys, I am new to this forum, though I have been a dedicated "user" since Cakewalk 3.4 - which came on a stiffy! :O) Running a fully-pro studio, I am currently (still) on 7PE, but a recurring issue has pushed me to find a forum at last, so here I am. The issue is - has anyone else noticed that fa...