angel - a new acoustic track

The place for Cakewalk beginners to discuss everything Cakewalk.
adrian

Post by adrian » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:09 pm

hi

this is my new acoustic track. it's the soundtrack to a short film (still in production). the film is based in the london underground. briefly; the film shows several scenes where a guy gets on the train every morning and sees a girl sitting near him. they obviously fancy each other but never seem to have the guts to go and speak. every morning she gets off at the tube station "angel". he looks disappointed every morning.

throughout the film they exchange more and more glances and smiles until eventually they both get off the train at the same time - again at the station "angel". that's the end of the film. obviously there's a lotl more funny / interesting stuff in there.

anyway, this song is the soundtrack - what do you think?

follow the link below, then follow "mp3 music" and click on "angel" - the first song listed. it sounds better on "hi-fi".

www.soundclick.com/jonasandplunkett

thanks

adrian

lespauljr

Post by lespauljr » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:46 pm

"There is an error with this song list. Action aborted" That's the message I get. :cry:

adrian

Post by adrian » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:53 pm

we had to remove all our tracks from soundclick, because we signed a publishing deal and the publishers don't want our music being downloaded for free. sounds a bit mean to me, but we have to play ball with them for now.

we will be putting some more music online soon,

adrian