Looking for funds for my studio!!!

The place for general discussion of Cakewalk Pro Audio.

Looking for funds for my studio!!!

Postby nredija » Mon May 19, 2008 6:37 am

Hi everyone, I want to run my own music studio and for that I need a little funding from reliable sources. I am 28 years old and I am looking for flexible options for going about this. Can you people suggest me any ideas.

Thanks in advance!!!
nredija

Re: Looking for funds for my studio!!!

by Sponsor

Forum Sponsor

Postby ikila » Tue May 20, 2008 4:18 am

Well, you do have options that you can get funding from …but there is no guarantee that they will fund small business. You need to have proper business plan to get the required funds and need to be good in your approach….by good I mean you should be business minded. I believe that you can use VmusicBook for this as it has the needed information for the people that fund the small businesses. It can also provide you an effective plan to about your business.
ikila

Postby techead » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:15 am

nredija wrote:Hi everyone, I want to run my own music studio and for that I need a little funding from reliable sources. I am 28 years old and I am looking for flexible options for going about this. Can you people suggest me any ideas.

Thanks in advance!!!

Work very very hard. Spend as little as possible so as to save as much cash as possible. Wait and do it debt free. Start really small and grow it very gradually over a longer period of time.
techead