Yamaha Motif Tone Generator .INS File

The place for general discussion of Cakewalk Pro Audio.
rockq

Post by rockq » Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:10 pm

Hey,

If anyone has an .INS file for the Yamaha Motif Tone Generator, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would send it to me. Just got one and making the .INS file for this monster would be a Hercluean task. Thanks!

andychap

Post by andychap » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:20 pm

There's one here.

http://www.cakewalknet.com/instrumentdefinitionseng.htm

Welcome to the forum :D

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:24 pm

Thanks!...I still have to create Preset 4 and 5 (The Rack Mount Tone Generator has more banks) but this savec me a HUGE deal of time! Thanks again!

YaMoTiF8

Post by YaMoTiF8 » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:34 pm

rockq wrote:Hey,

If anyone has an .INS file for the Yamaha Motif Tone Generator, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would send it to me. Just got one and making the .INS file for this monster would be a Hercluean task. Thanks!
You can find Cakewalk/SONAR Instrument Definition Files for the Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack and Motif ES/6/7/8 and S90 at www.motifator.com ]in the files section.. :D

For future reference you can also locate Cakewalk/SONAR PLG150-PF, PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL Instrument Definition Files for Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack, Motif ES 6/7/8 and S90 at YahooGroups.com in the MoMusic Group Files section..

These have been sent to cakewalk and should be made available via their web and ftp resources soon..

Regards

Kevan R. Craft

YaMoTiF8

Post by YaMoTiF8 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:17 pm

andychap wrote:There's one here.

http://www.cakewalknet.com/instrumentdefinitionseng.htm

Welcome to the forum :D
Hey AndyChap

read your posting on Cakewalk Forum and seen you were looking for a Cakewalk/SONAR instrument definition file for the Yamaha RY9..

I downloaded the RY9 manual and attempted to write one of these for you but I'm not sure if it'll work because I don't know the LSB and MSB on this unit for changing banks but I've produced one anyway if you would like to try it just email me on craftbro@midicraft.freeserve.co.uk and I'll send it to you as an attachment..

Let me know

regards :D

Kevan R. Craft

andychap

Post by andychap » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:16 am

Hi Kevan,

Got you PM and there is an email on it's way :D

Thanks.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:33 pm

YaMoTiF8 wrote:
rockq wrote:Hey,

You can find Cakewalk/SONAR Instrument Definition Files for the Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack and Motif ES/6/7/8 and S90 at www.motifator.com ]in the files section.. :D

For future reference you can also locate Cakewalk/SONAR PLG150-PF, PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL Instrument Definition Files for Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack, Motif ES 6/7/8 and S90 at YahooGroups.com in the MoMusic Group Files section..

These have been sent to cakewalk and should be made available via their web and ftp resources soon..

Regards

Kevan R. Craft

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:37 pm

[quote="Anonymous"][quote="YaMoTiF8"][quote="rockq"]Hey,

If anyone has an .INS file for the Yamaha Motif Tone Generator, I'd greatly appreciate it if you would send it to me. Just got one and making the .INS file for this monster would be a Hercluean task. Thanks![/quote]

You can find Cakewalk/SONAR [b]Instrument Definition Files [/b]for the Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack and Motif ES/6/7/8 and S90 at www.motifator.com ]in the files section.. :D

For future reference you can also locate Cakewalk/SONAR [b]PLG150-PF[/b], [b]PLG150-AN [/b]and [b]PLG150-VL [/b][b]Instrument Definition Files [/b]for Yamaha Motif 6/7/8, Motif Rack, Motif ES 6/7/8 and S90 at YahooGroups.com in the MoMusic Group Files section..

Regards

Kevan R. Craft[/quote][size=9][/size][size=12][/size][/quote][b][/b]