ANyone use multiple soundcards with Sonar?

This forum is dedicated to Sonar discussions.
Jaugernaut

Post by Jaugernaut » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:28 pm

I just purchased a second exterior soundcard for Sonar 3.2 - has anyone used more than one USB soundcard before? - Can Sonar differentiate between the two? - especially if they use the same driver. I'd like to mix my vocals separate from the guitars (I use mostly external MIDI devices, so I runthem all through my MAckie board to mix down. I think its supposed to wirk fine - but does it work in reality?

Jaugernaut

Post by Jaugernaut » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:34 pm

Man, I cannot believe this post has been here for months and still not as single reply...

If I want more than a stereo output, or a stereo input, can I use multiple cards? - if not, what I/O product does work with sonar so I can use more than a stereo out for my audio?

Soso

Post by Soso » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:35 am

Hey Jim!

I'm a new member of this forum, i hope that it doesnt take that much time for people to support and help everyone here. Well, i think you can use more then one Aiso or Soundcard as you say in sonar cuz you can do it with Sx or Nuendo. And this is i think your solution to eb able to do so, follow this link: http://asio4all.com

Hoep i it will help, how you have to do it, i dont know but i'll get some answers for you this week-end.. ciao

My