can't get Edriol to work in Sonar Studio 6.2

This forum is dedicated to Sonar discussions.
Zaffer

Post by Zaffer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi Forum

I can't get the Edriol VSC plug-in to work in Sonar Studio 6.2. I haven't worked in Cakewalk for several months, and when I bring up the project I was doing with Edriol VSC, I get the error message "The following plug-ins are referred to by this project, but could not be found..." The Edriol VSC appears in the Plug-in manager, but not in the Process menu. I can't remember doing anything special to get it going last time I used it, it was just there. I have reinstalled Sonar Studio 6, but that did not help. Any ideas? Thanks.

techead

Post by techead » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:23 am

Zaffer wrote:Hi Forum

I can't get the Edriol VSC plug-in to work in Sonar Studio 6.2. I haven't worked in Cakewalk for several months, and when I bring up the project I was doing with Edriol VSC, I get the error message "The following plug-ins are referred to by this project, but could not be found..." The Edriol VSC appears in the Plug-in manager, but not in the Process menu. I can't remember doing anything special to get it going last time I used it, it was just there. I have reinstalled Sonar Studio 6, but that did not help. Any ideas? Thanks.
The Edirol VSC is old software. You might be better off migrating the projects to the newer Cakewalk TTS-1 general midi synth.