Recording Problem (Single tracks)

This forum is dedicated to Sonar discussions.
TEKNINE

Post by TEKNINE » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:28 pm

I have Sonar 3 PE, and when I record on 1 track without arming the rest it still records the other tracks and i need to hear them as i record, just without them being on the armed track? I had Sonar 2.0xl and it worked fine for years!!!! I have a Maudio 2496 Audiophile souncard, a compaq presario (decent) Can someone help???? also im having problems with the mono, seems whe i record it only gives me left or right side of speaker, not both. I think ever since i put the maudio card its giving me problems! h

help!!!

Teknine
adolfo_alcarazmail@yahoo.com

Firefox

Post by Firefox » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:01 pm

I have a delta 44, I'm not familiar with a 24/96 control panel but whats happening is you're double monitoring, run your wave outs down,do not check mon mixer,do not check wave in,check wave outs.

Radar

Post by Radar » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:23 pm

Check your sound settings on the control panel's sound option, click on 'Sounds and Audio Devices', then, on the 'Volume' tab, click on 'Advanced',
the mixer will come out then click on 'Options' then 'Properties' then select the 'Recording' option, then make sure that the recording input selected is not the stereo mix or 'what you hear' mix, select the line-in, auxiliary or the microphone input as recording input.

Good luck.

spyda 2

Post by spyda 2 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:09 pm

I think I can help with the mono problem but it will have to wait til I get home from work so I can remember what I did. It is just something that is clicked on from the audio/ options.