"Yellowhead High"

This forum is dedicated to Sonar discussions.
oops

Post by oops » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:41 pm

If you guys could have a listen I'd appreciate it. Thanks
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3 ... 54863&q=Lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3 ... 54863&q=Hi
Links above and in Sig. Thanks for your time.

oops

Post by oops » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:51 pm

Also some may note. When you save a templated of plugins that you like to use, track info etc, so that you are able to pull up the same layout with plugs you like etc. Make sure that you use the save as function right away or the loop feature will begin to save audio to two different directorys. Just so you know.

oops

Post by oops » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:52 pm

Also some may note. When you save a templated of plugins that you like to use, track info etc, so that you are able to pull up the same layout with plugs you like etc. Make sure that you use the save as function right away or the loop feature will begin to save audio to two different directorys. Just so you know.

oops

Post by oops » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:53 pm

Jaysun

Post by Jaysun » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:22 pm

I like the clarity of your percussion. Not too much treble, but very clear and seperate from the rest of the music. What plugins or effects do you use on the percussion? It almost sounds like a 3D effect on the sound you have.

Thanks

oops

Post by oops » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:43 pm

I've been using "Edge" from Fat ass plugins. I use Edge in a subbuss, also using Baxpander from "Eloxoga" in an insert, as well as Sonitus's comrpressor with the "drum destroyer" preset. This gives a great big "Frooooom" when a tom is played. These are all loops. Thanks for the listen.