error message

The place for Cakewalk beginners to discuss everything Cakewalk.
Matthew

Post by Matthew » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:52 pm

Hello Im back, hopefully I some day will be able to help some of you guys out as you have done for me. For now though I am getting an error message on a song in pro audio 9 when I try to make any changes in what I have already done. There is 10 tracks completed. Drums some guitars and bass.
Everything is wave files no midi. (I havent made it that far yet!) Everything was cool until the end of the last session and when I go to close out the program it says cakewalk has a problem send microsoft this report. It wont save any of the changes no matter how small. It does not do it on other songs, Any ideas? Thanks!

Special-K

Post by Special-K » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:00 pm

Not the best solution but why not export each wave file into separate files? Remove the file from cakewalk and load the indivdual files back into Cakewalk one by one, make your amendments and see if they then save as one file?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:54 pm

Thanks I'll try it. I probably could stand some better house keeping in my files. Seems weird I can open the song project, play it and close it no problem but I cannot save anything without the error message. I'll post how it goes!